Forum now in Spanish language?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum now in Spanish language?

Bizarely, the forum is suddenly presenting itself to me in Spanish. The menu bar reads:

Panel de Control
    Calendario
    Nuevos posts
    Buscar
    Ligas
    Cerra sesi

I guess this is a user settable option? If so, where is it?

TIA.

Originally posted by gtc View Post
    Bizarely, the forum is suddenly presenting itself to me in Spanish. The menu bar reads:

Panel de Control
    Calendario
    Nuevos posts
    Buscar
    Ligas
    Cerra sesi

I guess this is a user settable option? If so, where is it?

TIA.
    When you are on the forum homepage, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen. There should be a drop down box that will say "-Espa" you will need to change this to English (US)

Arran

Comment

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
      When you are on the forum homepage, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen. There should be a drop down box that will say "-Espa" you will need to change this to English (US)

Arran
      Many thanks. (I was looking in my user profile.)

Comment

Since there's been a few people who've had this problem, seemingly without provoking it, I wonder what sets it to Spanish all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post
          Since there's been a few people who've had this problem, seemingly without provoking it, I wonder what sets it to Spanish all of a sudden?
          Perhaps it's a Latin conspiracy.

Comment

United Nations conducts all of its business in about half a dozen of the world's most prominent languages, and if FTDNA could aspire to be one of the world's foremost genetic testing companies then perhaps FTDNA could do well to offer its products in those same prominent languages.
            Last edited by Tourist; 18 June 2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

It was just a website glitch.
              Some people had theirs altered to Hebrew or German.
              No conspiracy (as far as I know) it just seemed to be a default language error.

Arran

Comment

Working...
              X