Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loobster
    replied
    re: Showing Relationship Range for those marked with known relationship, and for showing Suggested Relationship --

They used to show them. I definitely still want to see both for everyone, including those with known relationships.

Change came in fall of 2013, I believe. Sort of scared to mention this, for fear they will remove it - but -- do download to Excel, and look there. (also - if use Chromosome Browser, after choosing profile, click on it and look at profile as popped up there)

Leave a comment:

• WCoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Inge View Post
    I wish there was a way to mark the matches as known relatives without having the FTDNA predictions disappear at the same time.
    I second this suggestion! It would be interesting to see how close (or not) the predictions come over time, and whether any patterns emerge.

Leave a comment:

• Inge
    replied
    Usually I don´t have any technical problems with the FTDNA website/pages. Perhaps a little bit slow sometimes, that´s all. Did you consider that it might be something else that causes the issues you describe? (Slow line, old computer, wrong browser, behind on updates, too many programs up at once etc., etc.)

I believe there is a designated thread, or forum even, for general non-constructive complaints. This was not meant as one.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    New items

Although ... It would be nice to be able to generate a gedcom file without needing to add some third party software in the mix.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Get Everything Working

There are many places where the page is not found. Seem to find a new one every day. Right now I cannot print out my Y DNA Certificate.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    One Wish

Get ALL of the current system working before trying to add any thing else.

Leave a comment:

• Inge
    started a topic 3 feature wishes

3 feature wishes

1. I wish there was a way to mark the matches as known relatives without having the FTDNA predictions disappear at the same time. Usually I do not mark my matches at all because of this.

2. I wish those matches that are marked as identifyed relatives would change colour or be otherwise set apart visually in the matches list.

3. I wish there was a simple way of entering the most recent common ancestor in each case. This would help a lot in organizing the work.
Working...
X