Trouble ordering Big Y and FF today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble ordering Big Y and FF today

Ive been having trouble ordering Bog Y and FF tests today.

When I try to enter my credit card expiry date the drop down menu reverts to 1 and 2 rather than the correct month and year, so my card gets denied.

Anyone les have this problem.
    I do not live in America so I will not be trying to phone.

Not on here, but I had a similar problem a couple of days ago when I tried to order an Irish certificate. The site would not accept the expiry date and the dates were reacting in the same way as you describe here.

Comment

Originally posted by LynCra View Post
      Not on here, but I had a similar problem a couple of days ago when I tried to order an Irish certificate. The site would not accept the expiry date and the dates were reacting in the same way as you describe here.
      The ancestors are playing mind games with you. I had no problem ordering a FF test for my son.

Comment

Originally posted by rivergirl View Post
        When I try to enter my credit card expiry date the drop down menu reverts to 1 and 2 rather than the correct month and year, so my card gets denied.
        Hi rivergirl,

I noticed this problem when processing orders at an event last week, too. It seems to revert when switching from the month field to the year field. So after you select the year, go back and select the correct month again -- it should stick the second time.

I'll be reporting this to engineering as well.

Elise

Comment

Thanks for the replies, at least I know its not me going gaga.
          I was in contact with Ashley at FTDNA and he has sorted out my orders for me, and reported the problem aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X