Missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing data

On my account page it showed l-294 but now this has gone. Others have reported missing data, what is going on? Kit number 334309.

Gendal, this happened to me a few days ago. My Y-DNA haplogroup changed from O1a2/O-M50 to N/A to O-L127(equivalent to O3a1), all in one week. Maybe engineering is working on our accounts slowly, but surely?

Also, on the Haplotree page, there used to be a blurb under my assigned haplogroup telling me where my group might have originated and where it's most frequently seen. This disappeared yesterday. Do you still see yours??

Comment

Originally posted by twiglette View Post
      Gendal, this happened to me a few days ago. My Y-DNA haplogroup changed from O1a2/O-M50 to N/A to O-L127(equivalent to O3a1), all in one week. Maybe engineering is working on our accounts slowly, but surely?

Also, on the Haplotree page, there used to be a blurb under my assigned haplogroup telling me where my group might have originated and where it's most frequently seen. This disappeared yesterday. Do you still see yours??
      The only place I now have anything is under the tree. It's not on the main page even today and in the account section it's not their either. I can see the blurb tho!

I wouldn't mind but there is zero communication from ftdna about this which is very bad customer service.

Comment

Strange

Now it's back! No idea why!

Comment

Strange indeed!

After reading your post, I double-checked my page. I now have no haplogroup badge, N/A listed on profile, and am back to the originally predicted K-M9...

What an exciting week this has been!

Comment

Working...
          X