Did GEDCOM upload change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did GEDCOM upload change?

I've been noticing lately that when I look at the GEDCOMs of my new matches, place information of an ancestor says "unknown."

I just tried reuploading a GEDCOM and I am getting the same problem, despite having place information filled in for almost everybody in the tree. I didn't used to experience this problem.

Same here I posted that a couple times the other day and it was all censored and never made it past the admin approving it.

Originally posted by sbarr10 View Post
    I've been noticing lately that when I look at the GEDCOMs of my new matches, place information of an ancestor says "unknown."

I just tried reuploading a GEDCOM and I am getting the same problem, despite having place information filled in for almost everybody in the tree. I didn't used to experience this problem.

Comment

Gedcoms Missing Data Fields

That query was posted on another thread maybe 10 days or more ago. Ms Canada was looking into the problem and mentioned that the Tech Dept would look at it after March 1st. Now March 7th so shall try to find the other post.

I noticed when uploading a Gedcom for a member last night that the $10 Voucher link did not work and so used a different link- myGenealogy page to upload instead. There was no mention of any Voucher though, so I don't know what to do about that.

The data fields should have been fixed by now , so not sure what will happen to all the Gedcoms uploaded during the dodgy period when the software was broken.

Comment

Working...
      X