• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gtc
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
    Hi,

Changing it to a 'normal' click and click menu instead of a hover and click menu is at the top of my change request list.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rebekah Canada
    replied
    Hi,

Changing it to a 'normal' click and click menu instead of a hover and click menu is at the top of my change request list.

Originally posted by gtc View Post
    Something seems to have changed in the last day or so.

When I click on Family Finder in the menu bar on myFTDNA Page, I get the drop down list as per normal but before I get a chance to select an item from the drop down menu I get a display page about Family Finder and have to click on one of the sections (e.g. Your Matches, Chromosome Browser, etc).

What's going on? This display page is redundant!

(Using Firefox 27.0)

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Clicking the "Family Finder" menu title brings you to the Learn More page -- but it has always done that.

For the menu to display and allow you to click a menu item, just hover your mouse over the Family Finder title -- don't click the title

Elise

Leave a comment:

• gtc
    started a topic Problem using Familiy Finder menu

Problem using Familiy Finder menu

Something seems to have changed in the last day or so.

When I click on Family Finder in the menu bar on myFTDNA Page, I get the drop down list as per normal but before I get a chance to select an item from the drop down menu I get a display page about Family Finder and have to click on one of the sections (e.g. Your Matches, Chromosome Browser, etc).

What's going on? This display page is redundant!

(Using Firefox 27.0)
Working...
X