x-matchs & ff data in chrome browser at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-matchs & ff data in chrome browser at same time

Could the chromosome browser be changed to show shared x-dna and autosomal dna at the same time?

For example, Person A is an autosomal dna and an x-dna match with my Person B. If I display the list of matches that Person A and Person B have in common, pick Person A and others of the matches in common to display in the chromosome browser, then go to the chromosome browser, the chromosome browser display shows the autosomal dna that each of the chosen persons share with my Person B. Any shared x-dna is not displayed on the x-chromosome segment. At the very least, the x-dna that Person A shares with my Person B should also display in the chromosome browser. in my opinion. :-)

Thank you for taking suggestions.

When I look at anyone in the chromosome browser it shows 23 chromosomes, including the X. If the person being displayed is an X match I see that. If they are not, the X is blank.

Comment

Originally posted by MerryB View Post
      Could the chromosome browser be changed to show shared x-dna and autosomal dna at the same time?

For example, Person A is an autosomal dna and an x-dna match with my Person B. If I display the list of matches that Person A and Person B have in common, pick Person A and others of the matches in common to display in the chromosome browser, then go to the chromosome browser, the chromosome browser display shows the autosomal dna that each of the chosen persons share with my Person B. Any shared x-dna is not displayed on the x-chromosome segment. At the very least, the x-dna that Person A shares with my Person B should also display in the chromosome browser. in my opinion. :-)

Thank you for taking suggestions.
      Hi Mary,

What you describe sounds like a bug. Could you please send me a private note at r[email protected]?

Comment

Working...
      X