BRING BACK the $49 Y-DNA 12 marker test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRING BACK the $49 Y-DNA 12 marker test

Please FTDNA what were you thinking. As a product admin I often use this as a selling point. And one of our clusters I only need 12 markers to make a match. I often suggest that they can have a free 12 marker kit or i will apply $49 of group funds towards a 37 marker kit. That usually gets them to go for the latter. PLEASE give us a less expensive option.

Originally posted by Kwheaton View Post
    Please FTDNA what were you thinking. As a product admin I often use this as a selling point. And one of our clusters I only need 12 markers to make a match. I often suggest that they can have a free 12 marker kit or i will apply $49 of group funds towards a 37 marker kit. That usually gets them to go for the latter. PLEASE give us a less expensive option.
    Hi,

The Y-DNA12 is only hiden for the end of year sale. If you or someone else needs to order one, they can call the office. We are more than happy to put the order through.

Comment

In the past they continued to show the 12 marker test without a sales price. That didn't lead to the confusion here, for anyone wanting to order it or on the ISOGG message board. People who don't see this post will not know it is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
        Hi,

The Y-DNA12 is only hiden for the end of year sale. If you or someone else needs to order one, they can call the office. We are more than happy to put the order through.
        That is great if you live in America, but not everyone does.

Comment

Originally posted by rivergirl View Post
          That is great if you live in America, but not everyone does.
          Hi,

Outside the USA, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]. Put HOLIDAY Y-DNA12 ORDER in the subject. It is just not as fast as calling.

Comment

Still should show up in Administrators List

Rebecka,

Thanks for the reply. I sort of understand the thinking but disagree. And I especially believe this should Never be removed from the Administrators Price List. I would appreciate it if it came back.
            Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X