New FF tests Raw Data Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FF tests Raw Data Page

Could one suggest that they make it not show that you can download Raw Data on recently completed Family Finder test until it is available.

Currently you click on the download link and get the following message.
    "Couldn't find build 36 autosomal file. Please click this button to report the error: .

I have come to realize that it takes close to a week after FF test is posted that the Raw Data becomes available, but it is still a bit frustrating and a nuisance to have to click download but to find out it is not available.

I imagine this also creates a lot of useless emails from users thinking there is an issue with their Raw Data download page.

I Agree! This would have saved me a lot of time.

Originally posted by prairielad View Post
    Could one suggest that they make it not show that you can download Raw Data on recently completed Family Finder test until it is available.

Currently you click on the download link and get the following message.
    "Couldn't find build 36 autosomal file. Please click this button to report the error: .

I have come to realize that it takes close to a week after FF test is posted that the Raw Data becomes available, but it is still a bit frustrating and a nuisance to have to click download but to find out it is not available.

I imagine this also creates a lot of useless emails from users thinking there is an issue with their Raw Data download page.

Comment

Working...
    X