Mac Users can no longer see ydna results on group pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Users can no longer see ydna results on group pages

I've checked a few groups with both safari and firefox and mtDNA results still display correctly but in Safari I see a blank space the size of the yDNA results and in Firefox I see "No Parameters defined." in the y results box.

Looks like the frontpage gremlins are at it again, Anyone have a workaround.

This is not just a Mac problem -- Firefox on Windows doesn't display the table currently either. The problem was caused by another issue that FTDNA is working on fixing, but unfortunately they broke non-IE browsers in the process. I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by efgen
      This is not just a Mac problem -- Firefox on Windows doesn't display the table currently either. The problem was caused by another issue that FTDNA is working on fixing, but unfortunately they broke non-IE browsers in the process. I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.
      Based on what you wrote above, I tried looking at the Sicily Project website with IE, instead of my Mozilla-based browser. I get the same thing using either browser - a blank yDNA haplotype table, with just the text "No parameters defined."

So the problem is not browser-related. Hopefully, they will fix this soon.

Mike Maddi

Comment

Originally posted by MMaddi
        Based on what you wrote above, I tried looking at the Sicily Project website with IE, instead of my Mozilla-based browser. I get the same thing using either browser - a blank yDNA haplotype table, with just the text "No parameters defined."
        Hmm, my projects' tables show up fine with IE, but the Sicily table doesn't.

Ok, now I see the difference. I have "Display New Y-DNA Grid" checked in my project website setup page. If I uncheck that, then I get the "no parameters" error with IE too. Depending on whether that box is checked or unchecked, the script used is slightly different. So I guess one of them isn't as broken as the other

Comment

Chart display

I am glad I saw this thread. I usually use Firefox and my members names, Hgs, etc. disappeared. I have now bookmarked it in IE until they get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X