No announcement yet.

sneak preview of MyOrigins 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on reddit said FTDNA said the update will be released at the end of the year...

Comment

Originally posted by m_jahmed View Post
      Someone on reddit said FTDNA said the update will be released at the end of the year...
      Where did this person get their information? Because I certainly hope that this is true. I try not to be frustrated with FTDNA for postponing the update, however I'm still a little shocked by the fact that they almost did it before the stability of the website and the quality control was completely certain! Maybe next time they'll plan a little more first before they try to jump into such a big change, and maybe they also won't tell us until they're ready, too.

Comment

Well, the end of the year is a little late, considering the info they gave out not too long ago. Kind of a drag to get customers' hopes up and then fail to deliver.

Comment

I upgraded my import of atDNA from 23andMe after seeing the 3.0 previews by Roberta Estes and others (from webinars and articles) in March 2020. I was very disappointed with the result of 2.0, but hope that the 3.0 upgrade will be worth the expense. Compared to others ancestry databases, it was very underwhelming (almost felt very dated ~2012 for DNA Ancestry services). I am relatively happy with my YDNA analysis, STR111 and subsequent upgrade to Big Y-700.

Comment

Working...
          X