GSA chip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSA chip

There were posts earlier this year that referred to FTDNA changing to the GSA chip "soon". Does anyone know whether this has happened? The Learning Centre still has the OmniExpress chip as the one being used.

I want to know how "soon" this will happen.

Comment

FTDNA is useless when it comes to giving their paying customers current information on what is going on.

Recently FTDNA changed their raw data file format.

Is there a new raw data file format because they started using a new testing chip?

Or is there a new raw data file format because they like to mess with their paying customers?

At some point in the future the actual information will be made available to the great unwashed.
      Last edited by jimbirk; 19th February 2019, 06:17 PM. Reason: Add word "the"

Comment

Originally posted by jimbirk View Post
        FTDNA is useless when it comes to giving their paying customers current information on what is going on.

Recently FTDNA changed their raw data file format.

Is there a new raw data file format because they started using a new testing chip?

Or is there a new raw data file format because they like to mess with their paying customers?

At some point in the future the actual information will be made available to the great unwashed.
        From the information I have gleamed from crypto/undercover employee's on a certain FB group, its in preparation for the switch to the new chip.

I wish I have known this before buying an additional 10 autosomal kits, which now render them useless for my plans to create Lazarus kits.

Comment

Working...
        X