Offer Ends 11/27/17
    Mr. W

Leave a comment:

• loobster
    replied
    Originally posted by loobster View Post
    For sharing coupons, see: http://tiny.cc/ftdna
    Link still works.
    Looks like no Family Finder Coupons this week - scroll to right of that column for Big Y Coupons.

Looks like so far, no Coupons for "Any Test".

But - apparently some few out there this week for 50% off Big Y as well as many $50 off BigY.

Leave a comment:

• BostonRag
    replied
    $40 Off MtFull Sequence

For anyone that can use it:

R24PHXDCXRVH expires 11/26

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by brownbagg View Post
    they said they wasnt effected, i still think they should take care of current customer before drumming up new business. Right now they are running 90 days behind, i hate to see what the new customer would have to wait, maybe a year
    Believe me, they were effected and they did say so. Much of the current delay is caused by reworking Big Y. Very few kits are behind the original "predicted" date by 90 days. Many delays are caused by poor samples.

I manage two projects and there are very few days when we don't get new results. I'm glad FTDNA has continued having their year end sale.

Leave a comment:

• The_Contemplator
    replied
    They recently got new equipment and have increased the number of employees. This isn't the first time people complained that FTDNA is having a sale when they were still dealing with a long delay. They've caught up in the past, and they will do so again.

It isn't everyday they roll out a major update. In fact the hg38 standard was around when they started taking Big Y orders. Once they finish with the last remaining old Big Y conversions they can start uploading the data for the in-progress kits.

They aren't sitting on their hands. They know people want their results yesterday. Better to get things right and late than wrong and in time.

Leave a comment:

• brownbagg
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
    Do you think Hurricane Harvey may have slowed them down a bit since many of their employees couldn't get to work, not to mention the personal losses they suffered.
    they said they wasnt effected, i still think they should take care of current customer before drumming up new business. Right now they are running 90 days behind, i hate to see what the new customer would have to wait, maybe a year

Leave a comment:

• abuelita
    replied
    We just put a $30 mtFull coupon on the spreadsheet, and there are others there.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by brownbagg View Post
    I cant understand why FTDNA keeps having sales and coupons when they cant even handle the work load they got now. I guess they want to be a whole years behind, take your money and run
    From your comment, do you think it would be better to double the price of everything so orders would drop off, they would catch up and we would stop getting new matches.

Have you ever seen a FTDNA take a customer's money and run? I haven't, but I've only been a customer since 2002.

Yes, I have seen delays, but I have always seen them catch up. I see them always improving the quality of their tests and expanding the lab space.

Do you think Hurricane Harvey may have slowed them down a bit since many of their employees couldn't get to work, not to mention the personal losses they suffered.

Leave a comment:

• brownbagg
    replied
    I cant understand why FTDNA keeps having sales and coupons when they cant even handle the work load they got now. I guess they want to be a whole years behind, take your money and run

Leave a comment:

• BostonRag
    replied
    $30 Coupon for MT Full Sequence:

I hope someone can use this to save a little cash!
    R23LBKQ7P0M8 expires 11/23

Leave a comment:

• BostonRag
    replied
    $10 Codes

I hope someone can use these:

$10 off Mtdna Plus or Mtdna Full - Code R23V8FB8F6OC expires 11/19
    $10 off Y37, Y67, or Y111 - Code R23AF5V7BV6U expires 11/19

Leave a comment:

• Hakan
    replied
    Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• wozaixuexi
    replied
    Thank, I hope that they will be useful to someone.

Leave a comment:

• loobster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wozaixuexi
    replied
    Someone had used my coupon from this page already and here another one. I hope that it will end up handy.

$20 off Y-DNA111 11/21/2017

R23P58S2M8DR

Leave a comment:

Working...
X