special sale until midnight tonight 11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Contemplator View Post
    You can order multiple kits at once but it won't save you on shipping. The shipping price helps cover the cost of the actual collection kit and not just the actual shipping.

If you are computer savvy enough and won't get confused too easily you can order multiple kits. Otherwise it may be best to go one at a time to prevent mistakes. To order multiple kits do the following. Go to the cart. On the top right side you will see it says "Kit #1" if you are not logged in. If you are logged in then "Kit #" with your kit number afterwards. Under that you will see "Add or gift another kit". Click that and "Kit #2" will appear under the first. You can click it again for more kits to appear. Then choose each kit and pick the tests you want to order for each. Once you have everything in order, proceed to checkout as usual. The only difference now is that you will be required to include a phone number in the order. If it was one by one, it would not be required. No idea why. Since you won't save on shipping, it will at the very least save you the trouble of entering all your payment data multiple times. Make sure the shipping is correct on each kit if you intend on sending them to different places.
    I test so many people that the last few times I ordered new kits, I did so through "groups" and got a discount on shipping blank kits. Unfortunately, I did not have any blank kits on hand for this flash sale. BTW, I'm not a fan of flash sales - they've a got a sneaky feeling to them, and leave people who miss them with a sense of being ripped off when they pay the higher price.

Comment

Understandable. Though in this case the price change was just $10. Given that there are coupons for $5 off for FF, it really is just a $5 difference in the end to current discounted price. The purpose of flash sales is to get people excited and spread the word. It probably got some people to tell as many people as they could which got them to pay attention when the sale went into full force on Monday.

Comment

Weekly Holiday Sale Discount codes for FTDNA Tests
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1193411620

I imagine there will be $10off FamilyFinder (usually is)

Comment

Originally posted by prairielad View Post
          Weekly Holiday Sale Discount codes for FTDNA Tests
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1193411620

I imagine there will be $10off FamilyFinder (usually is)
          Use this shorter link instead. Less likely to cause issues in browsers and stuff.

http://tiny.cc/ftdna

As for the $10 coupon mention, well FTDNA changes things up every sale. We may not always see the same types of discounts, specially since FF is already at $59. But it can happen if it has already happened in the past.

Comment

Working...
          X