FLOODING IN HOUSTON TEXAS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for flood.

It's Wednesday, but there's still no sound.
    I have also read quite a negative comment about Houston postal service 77008.
    Obviously, I do not have any hope about this and I will wait for another two months.

Ciao

Comment

It is Wednesday, yes. But it is also in the middle of the night in Houston. Just be a bit more patient. We will get there.

Comment

My kit was received today. Haven't gotten a batch number yet.

Comment

Originally posted by canadienne View Post
          Obviously, I do not have any hope about this and I will wait for another two months.
          Log into your kit. Click on "complete order history". In the Kit section look for "Received by Lab". Does it still say "Pending" after it or does it show a date?

Comment

Received by the lab today! Hell yeah! I'm so happy. Thank you gentlemens!

Comment

Received by the lab today! Hell yeah! I'm so happy. Thank you gentlemens!
              What a relief! Your kit wasn't lost by the USPS, as you kept insisting, even though several people gave you legitimate reasons for the delay.

Comment

Family Tree DNA customer service say they will send replacement kit.
                I guess you should let them know they can cancel that replacement kit if it isn't too late already.

Comment

If they've already shipped it, you could pay for it and give it to a family member, especially a parent or grandparent.

Apparently you are not very familiar with hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters!

Comment

Originally posted by MoberlyDrake View Post
                    If they've already shipped it, you could pay for it and give it to a family member, especially a parent or grandparent.

Apparently you are not very familiar with hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters!
                    But it will have canadienne's barcode/kit number on it.

The potential for error and confusion is too great.

Comment

The batch number arrived several hours after.

Comment

Family Tree DNA will no longer allow for a new test taker on a duplicate kit. If that makes sense. It used to be one could scratch off the barcode and hand write the new kit number, but this either caused or had the potential to cause too many issues at the lab. Currently a new kit number and sample collection would be needed for a new test taker, and any duplicate kit would either need to be used by the original test taker, or discarded.

-Darren

Comment

Working...
                        X