X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMaddi
    replied
    Originally posted by gramssearch View Post
    Thanks MMaddi, I know about the function on my FTDNA homepage, but am wondering how I get notified by email of any new group discussions or replies to my posts in groups. Any ideas?
    You will not be notified by e-mail of anything new that appears in a project activity feed. The only way you're notified is by logging into your account and clicking on that globe icon to see if there any new posts or replies to your posts, as I wrote in my previous post.

Leave a comment:

• gramssearch
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks MMaddi, I know about the function on my FTDNA homepage, but am wondering how I get notified by email of any new group discussions or replies to my posts in groups. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• MMaddi
    replied
    There's a little icon, shaped like a globe, near the top right of your FTDNA account page. Whenever there's a new match or new post in a project activity feed, of which you're a member, it will cause a number to appear in a bubble next to the icon. Then you can click on the icon and it will reveal links to all the new matches or posts that you haven't looked at yet. Clicking on a link in the list will send you to view the new match or post.

For instance, if there are 8 new match or activity feed post notifications that you haven't clicked on yet, the number 8 will be in that bubble. That's the only way FTDNA will inform you about new posts in activity feeds. They don't send e-mails about new posts.

Leave a comment:

• gramssearch
    started a topic Not receiving emails about Group posts

Not receiving emails about Group posts

I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this, but ... How do I set my account to receive email notification of new posts in a Group? I receive email regarding YDNA matches, but nothing from Groups. Thanks!
Working...
X