COUPON CODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUPON CODES

Does anyone have a coupon code for Family Finder? I remember last year someone had a spreadsheet with codes that you would add to or use. Wondering if anyone has set anything up?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1338933495

This one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy2016 View Post
      Does anyone have a coupon code for Family Finder? I remember last year someone had a spreadsheet with codes that you would add to or use. Wondering if anyone has set anything up?
      I saw before I log into FFdna that Finder Family is on sale now for $59 instead of $99.

Comment

Originally posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
        I saw before I log into FFdna that Finder Family is on sale now for $59 instead of $99.
        At this early point in the sale, Holiday Reward coupons for Family Finder are rare, but they do exist. They give you another $10 off the sale price. So, you would pay $49 for Family Finder with the coupon.

I suggest waiting another couple of weeks. I think the plan is to start sending out more Family Finder and "$100 off Big Y" (also rare right now) coupons as the sale goes on.

Comment

I should have waited to buy a Family Finder for my cousin, I suppose. I figured that, with the price so low, they wouldn't be offering us any more off of that test!

I just hope she doesn't change her mind about doing it since she is one of only 2 or maybe 3 that I know of who are left of the 2nd great-grandchildren generation of my ancestors (not counting 2 people who have already tested).

Comment

Is it midnight tonight (Dec 20th) - or the end of the Day tomorrow (Nov 21) that this set of Coupon codes expire?

Comment

Sroll all the way to the Right and read what they say about the %off Coupons!!

Comment

Originally posted by loobster View Post
                Is it midnight tonight (Dec 20th) - or the end of the Day tomorrow (Nov 21) that this set of Coupon codes expire?
                Since they started on the 14th, that should mean new ones come out on the 21st. So they end at the end of the 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Contemplator View Post
                  Since they started on the 14th, that should mean new ones come out on the 21st. So they end at the end of the 20th.
                  The coupons that were sent out this past Monday expire at 11:59 pm (Central Time) tonight. That means they expire in just short of 7 hours from now.

Comment

Originally posted by betadams View Post
                    Yes - thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy2016 View Post
                      Yes - thanks!!!
                      Or if you want something easier to remember in case you can't find the link. This short link takes you to the same place. Just type tiny.cc/ftdna into your web browser and hit enter.

Comment

I believe these coupons issued for the first week of the sale (on Nov. 15) do not expire until 12 midnight tonight, Nov. 21st. I checked a couple of kits this morning, and the coupons have not changed yet; it says "Vaild Until 11/21/2016."

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post
                          I believe these coupons issued for the first week of the sale (on Nov. 15) do not expire until 12 midnight tonight, Nov. 21st. I checked a couple of kits this morning, and the coupons have not changed yet; it says "Vaild Until 11/21/2016."
                          Yes, only kits that have used the codes from previous week have been issued the new coupons so far, which expire on the 28th (new codes)

Comment

Originally posted by prairielad View Post
                            Yes, only kits that have used the codes from previous week have been issued the new coupons so far, which expire on the 28th (new codes)
                            I ordered a Y-DNA upgrade on Saturday 19 Nov., and got a Bonus Reward (not Holiday Reward) code for $10 off any Y-37 up through Y-111 test. It expires on 26 Nov. These Bonus Rewards expiration dates seem to be for 7 days after they first appear, from what I've seen reported.

Comment

I think FTDNA made a mistake when they set the first week's coupons to expire on Nov 21. The email with the new week's coupon shows it expires on Nov 27. Which means they are correcting the mistake on the next round of coupons so that it only lasts 7 days instead of 8. I imagine the new coupons will start replacing the old ones tonight after midnight.

Comment

Working...
                              X