Purchased MT Full Sequence prior & tonight Fam Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased MT Full Sequence prior & tonight Fam Finder

Last Dec 2015 I purchased the MT Full Sequence and got those results. Tonight I purchased the Fam Finder Autosomal Kit. During the check out it said nothing to ship. ???? Why not??? Dont I need the kit??? Especially since I paid for it. I want to see my paternal percentages of origin. The only confirmatin I got is an email that said you got my money. Now I need the kit. Help???

If you already submitted a sample they have that sample on file. They store sample for up to 25 years, unless you request it destroyed.

Original sample will run multiple tests, if they run out they will automatically send you a new collection kit.

Assuming this new test is for same person who took mtDNA test.
    Last edited by prairielad; 20 August 2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

yes for the same person... me. I dont understnad any of this really. I have 3 matches who dont respond and thats about it.

Comment

How to tell test has been ordered

Hi,
        After you log in on the left hand side at the top of the page you should see MY FTDNA click on that and click on Dashboard and under dashboard you should see Order History
        and their should be a date Family Finder was ordered.
        As people have said since you did a test before you should not get charged for postage since they should not need to send out a test kit.
        I hope this helps.

Originally posted by CKelleher View Post
        yes for the same person... me. I dont understnad any of this really. I have 3 matches who dont respond and thats about it.

Comment

Under Account Info.

It should look something like this

Your Account
          + Enlarge Edit Image
          Order History
          Product Ordered

Family Finder 3/27/2010
          Kit 3/27/2010
          Complete Order History

Comment

Does Complete Order History show both the MtDNA test you ordered in the past, and the recently ordered Family Finder Test?

Comment

Working...
            X