X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bertp
    replied
    Thanks for the heads-up.

I would suggest that in the future you make updates during the week because many people considering an autosomal transfer have their free time on the weekends.

By the time the transfers become available again, those considering a transfer on the weekend are are back to work, have moved onto something else or have concluded that FTDNA is an unreliable host

Leave a comment:

• loudam
    replied
    Thank you Darren

I got it sorted yesterday very fast once I logged a query with customer support..

Louise

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    No if the data took where you could see matches you are good. Can you send me a private message with your email address and the test taker name and I can see what the kit number is and get a password for you.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA.

Leave a comment:

• loudam
    replied
    Hi Darren,

I hadn't seen this post and transferred my mothers ancestry results a few hours ago, I didn't get any email to confirm her account but I was logged in and could see her top 20 matches, I logged out and now I don't have a password, password reset hasn't worked either so should I wait or will I need to reupload her kit?

Louise

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    started a topic Autosomal Transfer not available this weekend

Autosomal Transfer not available this weekend

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that due to server upgrades the system that accepts autosomal transfers will be down this weekend. Planned for completion by Monday morning Oct 26. This will not effect any results already transferred into the database.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA
Working...
X