not accepting Autosomal Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not accepting Autosomal Transfers

Anyone know when we can expect "Autosomal Transfers" to be available again? I have been getting the "Down for maintenance" screen (attached below) for the last couple of days whenever I choose "Austosomal Transefer" in the DNA Tests menu.

Any news???? Same issue as of 9/28/15!!!!

Comment

Believe they're up tonight

A few days ago they had a note that they were going to be bringing the transfer page down for several days while they made changes to the website.

It said it was supposed to be something like four days. But, I think it lasted more like six. But, it appears to be up now.

The one thing that seems to be missing is the ability to generate a link and share it with several people so you could get your transfer unlocked for free. I've spent a good half hour looking for that tonight, and can't find it.

Comment

I was able to get this to work late Monday evening.

Timothy Peterman

Comment

The transfers should now once again be working. Please let me know or open a helpdesk ticket if there is further issues.

-Darren
          Family Tree DNA

Comment

Transfers

I've been trying to make a transfer for several days. Every day I get the "Down for maintenance " message.
            Are transfers no longer an option?

Comment

tjbailey31,
              This was posted to Family Tree DNA's Facebook page on Nov. 6:
              Good news! We're making critical updates to our Family Finder pipeline. That means autosomal transfers will be disabled until Nov 12, 2015. This is one part of the update that will enhance our autosomal products to provide a more precise genealogical tool.
              We will update you when this change is complete. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.

Comment

Autosomal Transfer

Still not working. No longer "down for maintenance"....but it goes to the screen to try and sell me another kit.

Any ideas when this issue will be resolved???

Comment

Originally posted by SGorrell View Post
                  Still not working. No longer "down for maintenance"....but it goes to the screen to try and sell me another kit.

Any ideas when this issue will be resolved???
                  Are you selecting autosomal transfer or using a bookmarked page.

I am able to access transfer page (using IE 11)
                  https://www.familytreedna.com/AutosomalTransfer

Edit
                  Also note that 23andme V4 autosomal results can not be used due to compatibility issue. New test would be needed through Familytree (or ancestry)
                  Last edited by prairielad; 3 December 2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X