Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding recent Batches of Family Finder testing delays

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that I have heard back from management regarding the delays on the Family Finder testing.

Family Tree DNA has worked hard to ensure that the standards for Family Finder results delivery are within 3-4 weeks. An unforeseen complication with one of our suppliers has taken them longer to resolve than we would have hoped. We expect to be back to normal operations and have all outstanding (delayed) Family Finder results delivered within the next 10 business days.

I am sorry for the inconvenience these delays have caused.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that I have heard back from management regarding the delays on the Family Finder testing.

Family Tree DNA has worked hard to ensure that the standards for Family Finder results delivery are within 3-4 weeks. An unforeseen complication with one of our suppliers has taken them longer to resolve than we would have hoped. We expect to be back to normal operations and have all outstanding (delayed) Family Finder results delivered within the next 10 business days.

I am sorry for the inconvenience these delays have caused.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA
    Hi Darren,
    Any updates on this?

Comment

I had about a page of new matches today. At least I think they are new - I didn't recognize any of the names.

Comment

Originally posted by 1/2finn View Post
        I had about a page of new matches today. At least I think they are new - I didn't recognize any of the names.
        I also had some new matches that didn't disappear from the Chromosome Browser when I checked the Hide 3rd Party box. I have had a trickle over the previous weeks that were transfers.

Comment

I checked with management and the majority of these should be uploaded by the end of today or tomorrow.

-Darren
          Family Tree DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            I checked with management and the majority of these should be uploaded by the end of today or tomorrow.

-Darren
            Family Tree DNA
            Mine came in this afternoon, batch 633!
            Thank you so much!

Comment

Thats sounds very good.
              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Well I got my matches and my origins and I am in 635. cheers

Comment

Working...
                X