Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up acct.

Hello,
    I need help setting up an account & getting a password.
    I transferred one kit from geographic & one for testing. I am have difficulty getting an password to access my kits and use the feature or getting a response from groups I try to join.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Regards,
    Chappy21

When you transfer your kit, it should give you a new kit number. My National Geographic kit started with N followed by the usual 6 digits FTDNA usually assigns (recently anyway. This number is your user name. That and the password should go straight to your e-mail. I think some of mine came together and some came separately. If it didn't, you can go to the login page and put that user name in and your e-mail address and it will send you a new temporary password. You can change the password, but not the kit number/user name. This is the same thing that happens when you purchase a new kit.

As for groups... some are highly active and responsive to posts. Others may as well not exist for I have never seen or received a response on some group forums.

Comment

setting up acct.

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to signed in and asked for password but never got a reply in my email acct. I contacted customer service and did get reply advising me to just sign in!
      Still trying.

Comment

Working...
      X