No announcement yet.

A Couple Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm checking on why some admins did not receive the email. Until I hear back which won't be until Monday, can I ask if anyone received this by email? Maybe I was given incorrect information, and it was only posted in certain FB groups and on the forum.

In the meantime I am also checking to make sure that privacy settings will be retained for any database reprocessing. This is crucial and cannot be missed due to a simple oversight.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
      I'm checking on why some admins did not receive the email. Until I hear back which won't be until Monday, can I ask if anyone received this by email?....
      I received that email (Admin. of I Haplogroup mtDNA Project)
      Last edited by Everwaiting; 27 June 2015, 01:15 AM. Reason: fixed quotation format

Comment

Originally posted by Everwaiting View Post
        I received that email (Admin. of I Haplogroup mtDNA Project)
        I DID NOT received the email (Admin. of Darley DNA Project)

However, I saw this same information posted on this forum,but did not receive it by email.

Comment

Heck... even I received that email, and I'm not even an admin.

k.

Comment

I am encouraged by the status email, it signals that FTDNA is taking serious steps to automate and scale its processes. This is transformation that is critical in any growing company. I sincerely hope it is successful. I look forward to my June 3 match becoming available, my pending Z253 panel completing, and a timely FF Y67 result for my recently mailed sample for an ailing family member.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              I'm checking on why some admins did not receive the email. Until I hear back which won't be until Monday, can I ask if anyone received this by email?

-Darren
              Family Tree DNA
              I have not received any email from FTDNA (McDonough Surname Admin, Lyon(s) Surname Co-Admin)

Comment

Checking my e-mail archives, I found that I received that e-mail from FTDNA on June 16. If anyone wants to search for the e-mail, the subject line is "Technical Update."

I'm an administrator of three projects, so I don't know if I received the e-mail because of being an administrator of one specific project.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. I reported this to management so they can look into it further.

-Darren

Comment

Working...
                  X