Kit # showing in account pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit # showing in account pages

I just noticed that my FTDNA kit number is now back to being displayed in my myFTDNA pages, just below my name. I'm not sure how long it's been since it has returned (since it used to be there, but not the last few months). Anyone else?

I would guess that for everybody else, and other changes were made to the interface too...

My kit owners do not like those changes, as they access kits only occasionally, and as soon as they start feeling comfortable with one incarnation of the interface, there is a change.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

kit number showing again

Originally posted by KATM View Post
      I just noticed that my FTDNA kit number is now back to being displayed in my myFTDNA pages, just below my name. I'm not sure how long it's been since it has returned (since it used to be there, but not the last few months). Anyone else?
      Great that it's back - I missed the easy reference when looking at different kits.

Comment

Yes great that it's back, makes life easier working with multiple kits on various browsers along with using a variety of programs/sites at the same time

Comment

Working...
        X