Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New features?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New features?

    I see that the main FTDNA website is down for maintenance to prepare for "exciting new updates"

  • #2
    Yes. I think it only just started. I was logged in about 15 minutes ago. Now I'm not.

    A heads-up would've been nice.
    k.

    Comment


    • #3
      New Features?

      Is that "exciting new updates" or new screwups waiting to happen. Please cease these "exciting new updates" Generally things are worse than better after these so called updates.

      I guess FTDNA doesn't beta test anything.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JDP1144 View Post
        Is that "exciting new updates" or new screwups waiting to happen. Please cease these "exciting new updates" Generally things are worse than better after these so called updates.

        I guess FTDNA doesn't beta test anything.
        Okay, this needs a FB style Like button ;-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GoofusBroadway View Post
          Yes. I think it only just started. I was logged in about 15 minutes ago. Now I'm not.

          A heads-up would've been nice.
          k.
          It was posted on ISOGG Facebook page but they never seem to post anything here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Has anyone found the "Exciting New Features"?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rod View Post
              Has anyone found the "Exciting New Features"?
              There are none, that is just the default message anytime the website is down.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rod View Post
                Has anyone found the "Exciting New Features"?
                Not sure how recent this feature is(fairly recent), but on the .csv matchlist downloads it now has columns for first, middle and last names.

                Feature now allows you to sort .csv file by last name when opened in a spreadsheet program.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by prairielad View Post
                  Not sure how recent this feature is(fairly recent), but on the .csv matchlist downloads it now has columns for first, middle and last names.

                  Feature now allows you to sort .csv file by last name when opened in a spreadsheet program.
                  That's not much of new feature as it's pretty easily to make new columns based on spaces. I spend about 5 minutes to merge all my FF and 23andme matches into one spreadsheet.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X