Clear All

• Earl Davis
    replied
    Thanks Darren and all.

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    Darren
    Thank you very much, the coupons are now gone.Great job!

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren View Post
    I spoke with management about this earlier. They agree the coupons need to be removed and have asked the engineering team to look into it. I have no other information or time frame, but hopefully this leads to a solution.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA
    Thank you Darren

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    I spoke with management about this earlier. They agree the coupons need to be removed and have asked the engineering team to look into it. I have no other information or time frame, but hopefully this leads to a solution.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• rivergirl
    replied
    I managed to delete some old coupons by hovering over the arrow on the right, then right clicking the mouse to bring a some menu, then I could manuvoure the mouse to the delete section.

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    Originally posted by wkauffman View Post
    I spend 10 seconds trying to capture that dropdown menu so I can get the delete option. VERY frustrating that the basic UI does not seem to have an appropriate delay or hotspot to allow for normal cursor movement or selection. FTDNA IT needs to scrub the expired coupons from all of the groups.
    Yes! You are right!

Leave a comment:

• wkauffman
    replied
    I spend 10 seconds trying to capture that dropdown menu so I can get the delete option. VERY frustrating that the basic UI does not seem to have an appropriate delay or hotspot to allow for normal cursor movement or selection. FTDNA IT needs to scrub the expired coupons from all of the groups.

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    If you turn off the Activity Feed you don't see My Groups..
    but when you go out and look elsewhere the Group Coupons still show.. very weird.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Problem Solved

I found the solution. I turned off the Activity Feed and now the coupons no longer are shown. Of course they wouldn't show when the Activity Feed doesn't show.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bohunk View Post
    It would have been suuuuuper great to get some kind notification that the coupons themselves would be void after April 16. I got the email saying they would no longer be posted, however I wasn't aware they would all become invalid. So much for that Big-Y coupon we were going to use...
    I think they wanted the coupons to expire before the backlog was cleared out.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow View Post
    I got some of these deleted and then the button stopped working..
    Was all of this instituted to get Group Admins to drop everything and leave? Wondering...
    Come back another day and retry... At times it seemed like one of those skill games at a fair you know how to win, but the win always escapes you

W. (Mr.)

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    I got some of these deleted and then the button stopped working..
    Was all of this instituted to get Group Admins to drop everything and leave? Wondering...

Leave a comment:

• Bohunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren View Post
    I have had some questions regarding the group project daily coupons. The last day will be April 16 and the coupons will not be valid after that day.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA
    It would have been suuuuuper great to get some kind notification that the coupons themselves would be void after April 16. I got the email saying they would no longer be posted, however I wasn't aware they would all become invalid. So much for that Big-Y coupon we were going to use...

Leave a comment:

• lgmayka
    replied
    Originally posted by CBradshaw View Post
    Actually, these codes still worked for me. I ordered two kits over the weekend using two codes for $20 off.
    The codes were still working until sometime on Saturday, when they were turned off. All codes now say, "This coupon has expired."

Leave a comment:

• CBradshaw
    replied
    Code still worked for me!

Actually, these codes still worked for me. I ordered two kits over the weekend using two codes for $20 off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X