Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Profiles

Hello All,

If you have been here a while, could you please update your profile to include your real name and your kit number. The kit number field is not shown in the forum, but it will help me track issues better. You can use the word guest instead of your kit number. However, we may go to a system where only those with kit numbers can post outside of the newbies section.

CouldnĀ“t figure out where to update with the kit number.

Comment

Originally posted by LynCra View Post
      CouldnĀ“t figure out where to update with the kit number.
      Hi,

It should be right under your real name on your Edit Your Details page. I just tweaked a few settings.

Attached Files

Comment

The tweak worked. It is there now.

Comment

Just updated profile...worked great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
            Hello All,

If you have been here a while, could you please update your profile to include your real name and your kit number. The kit number field is not shown in the forum, but it will help me track issues better. You can use the word guest instead of your kit number. However, we may go to a system where only those with kit numbers can post outside of the newbies section.
            Hmm.. checking to see if it worked.. I do not see my kit # and full name.. I added a pic also..
            Last edited by Kathleen Carrow; 19 January 2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

If I use menu : Quick Links > Edit Your Details, The kit number field is not visible. But it is if I go menu : User CP > Edit Your Details

So another tweak needed perhaps.

Comment

Thanks Rebekah,

All updated.

Arran

Comment

Working...
                X