FTDNA WEBSITE DOWN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTDNA WEBSITE DOWN??

Hi guys is anyone else having problems getting to the log in page to sign in to their kit? I have been trying on Google Chrome and Safari for the past hour and I am unable to. I was surprised that I was able to get to the forum as I also can't get to the main page of FTDNA, or click on any of the links above such as Products, Projects, etc.
    Last edited by Táltos; 12 January 2014, 12:53 PM.

Ok I just tried again and I can finally sign in. Not sure why it wouldn't let me.

Comment

You were not the only one. But I had not thought to try the forum directly, good job there.

Comment

Taltos: For the first time ever, I could not get into the forum. I was beginning to think they were trying to tell me something.........Just kidding, I am really not that paranoid.

Comment

Glad it wasn't just me guys! I had just received an email from a match that wanted to know how we are a match. Well I couldn't quite remember their name from my matches, and they did not indicate whether we matched on FF or mtDNA. So there I was all curious trying to log in!

Comment

Hi,

Our system admins do apologize for that.

Originally posted by Táltos View Post
            Glad it wasn't just me guys! I had just received an email from a match that wanted to know how we are a match. Well I couldn't quite remember their name from my matches, and they did not indicate whether we matched on FF or mtDNA. So there I was all curious trying to log in!

Comment

Working...
            X