This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum color scheme too dark

I don't know where else to post this but I do not like this suddenly changed dark blue look (presumably associated with the new banner ad for FTDNA) as it makes the black font items in some of the drop down lists too hard to read.

Many forums allow the members to change the "wallpaper" to suit themselves.

Please allow us to set the color scheme back to the original if we so wish.

Originally posted by gtc View Post
    I don't know where else to post this but I do not like this suddenly changed dark blue look (presumably associated with the new banner ad for FTDNA) as it makes the black font items in some of the drop down lists too hard to read.

Many forums allow the members to change the "wallpaper" to suit themselves.

Please allow us to set the color scheme back to the original if we so wish.
    LOL I just started a new thread on this! We must have been starting these at the same time, and you beat me to it. Yes my eyes are going crazy with this color scheme!

P.S.
    I'm not sure why my username is in the old navy blue while everyone else is in the new blue. Oh well I must be special, LOL. But seriously I also noticed some of the headings to threads are in the new blue and some in the old navy color.
    Last edited by Táltos; 21 November 2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I will be making a few more minor changes today to avoid black text on a medium blue background. Please feel free to send messages about the forum directly to me.

However, as this is forum is not the place to publicly complain, I am closing this thread.

--
      Regards,
      Rebekah Canada - Consultant
      Web Presence and Customer Engagement
      Family Tree DNA

Comment

Working...
      X