Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Family Tree DNA Coupon Promotes GEDCOM Upload

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Family Tree DNA Coupon Promotes GEDCOM Upload

    Family Tree DNA is now offering a $10 US coupon to those who upload a current GEDCOM file. Please see my blog post for details.

    http://www.haplogroup.org/family-tre....NySJhfrV.dpbs

    Best,
    Rebekah

  • #2
    Truly a positive development!

    Timothy Peterman

    Comment


    • #3
      Privacy

      The tree will be visible to every one or kept in FTDNA only ?

      Comment


      • #4
        It is visible to your matches. You can elect to hide anyone born in the last 100 years, hide any living person born in the last 100 years or neither.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
          It is visible to your matches. You can elect to hide anyone born in the last 100 years, hide any living person born in the last 100 years or neither.
          Thank you Barrett for reply.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thorn View Post
            Family Tree DNA is now offering a $10 US coupon to those who upload a current GEDCOM file. Please see my blog post for details.

            http://www.haplogroup.org/family-tre....NySJhfrV.dpbs

            Best,
            Rebekah


            When I used the coupon. After paying, it now says I need to pay the $10. Did it not take.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rewm60 View Post
              When I used the coupon. After paying, it now says I need to pay the $10. Did it not take.
              Please contact Customer Service via the Feedback form -- there was a bug that I think has been fixed, but it may not have corrected all affected kits.

              Elise

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by efgen View Post
                Please contact Customer Service via the Feedback form -- there was a bug that I think has been fixed, but it may not have corrected all affected kits.

                Elise
                Thank you Elise

                Comment

                Working...
                X