No announcement yet.

Batch 472

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, apparently it is a sign that good things are about to happen as I'm now complete.

Comment

I have gotten Population finder results, but no raw data.
      How is this even possible???

How long does it take for the raw data to show up, after I already have the population finder results?

Comment

Originally posted by henrials View Post
        I have gotten Population finder results, but no raw data.
        How is this even possible???

How long does it take for the raw data to show up, after I already have the population finder results?
        I've seen it take a few hours for myself and a few days for my grandmother. Means the genetic testing part is done, and their computers are working on uploading your information and matching you to others

Comment

Or maybe they have a computer problem. My FF results for batch 471 aren't in yet. I receive my PF results this past Monday but nothing else yet.

Comment

My mom's full mito is in this batch and was "expected" by today. I guess that's looking less likely at this point.

Comment

My 67 to 111 was expected to be done today as well, but I got this:
              "This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date. " It's been reset to 9/17/12.

Comment

Batch 472

I got the same message.

Comment

I got the same. They must all be on vacation on the proceeds of our orders. Mine is the full mtdna. And no family finder results. Rubbish!

Comment

me too

Comment

waiting...

I've been waiting on my y-dna 67 marker upgrade in batch 468 since June. They probably got backed up because of the sales. That's my biggest gripe with them: good product, but too much waiting. I got the same message: "This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date," with a new expected date of 9/10.

Comment

You are lucky beggars still.
                        Today I have message about my FF:
                        "Your expected date has recently been updated to reflect the current timeframe for your results to be ready. We sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. One of the following circumstances applies to you: 1) We have recently received your DNA collection kit and have begun testing. 2) Multiple attempts have been made to test the DNA we had stored in our lab. All attempts failed to pass our strict quality control standards. If we have no additional vials of DNA stored, you will be sent an additional collection kit so that we may continue testing. 3) We are waiting for you to return the DNA collection kit we sent to you. The expected date only applies to those of you who have remaining DNA stored in our lab for testing."
                        New expected day is 17.09.2012.

Comment

Batch 472

Despite yesterday's message about the delay, my Y 61-67 values just showed up.

Jim

Comment

Can anyone interpret this message:
                            If you have ordered the mtDNA full sequence (FGS), your result for this portion of the mtDNA will arrive with your full sequence results. Please refer to the target date and status description of your pending FGS test for an update. If you have not ordered the mtDNA full sequence, this test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.
                            This was a mitochondrial FGS upgrade from HVR1+2. The statement above provides exactly zero to explain why we got pushed back from Aug 27 to Sep 17. Did it fail? Or did it simply not finish in time?

Comment

I can only guess but I'd say it means it didn't get done on time. I had the same message when I did my upgrade the FMS. I'd bet at least half the people who get the FMS end up seeing that message based on what I've seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_mke View Post
                                I can only guess but I'd say it means it didn't get done on time. I had the same message when I did my upgrade the FMS. I'd bet at least half the people who get the FMS end up seeing that message based on what I've seen here.
                                Thanks for your input. Seems like they need to work on their messaging to provide clarity rather than simply a few overly broad messages that don't really say anything useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X