Batch_469

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

batch 469

My farther in law's FFdna test has just arrived early but he has no matches at all even though I have had my son his grandson tested with a FFdna with well over 120 matches, surely he should have at least mathced with him.

Comment

Matches

I'm not sure all the data has finished loading.

I can't see matches for one cousin's kit yet, even when it says there is nothing pending.

Also can't see chromosome browser on the other cousin from batch 470. He has matches visible, but not as many as I expected.

Give it another day or so and hopefully everything will finalize and be posted.

Comment

Whew, Family Finder is back up and I get 8 matches total. Now the work begins.

Comment

From nothing to 193.

Comment

Originally posted by RCAndrew View Post
            I'm also in for HVR1, HVR2 and mtHaplo. Expected date: 06 Aug.

Now we wait....
            Just checked status and now have been informed that I have to wait until 30 Sep for my HVR1 and HVR2 results.

No update status for mtHaplo.

Kind of expected that it would take longer than the date they originally gave.

Oh well, time for my favorite motto: "Good things come to those that wait"

Comment

Batch 469

Can anyone give a little insight? I have my original mtndaplus kit in this batch that is supposed to come back 8/15 and added FF on sale due back 8/27. I just got notes saying that unless I ordered the full sequence test
              my kit did not yield any results and is being rerun. This happened on my ydna kit 2 times. Seriously frustrated because the Ydna111 has hardly any
              matches that are not related within less that 6 steps. I did this test hoping my dna would be able to answer more information. I am thinking the tests were not too good. Any suggestions on what would make this fail? Would this be more likely to have a request to a full sequence to make it Pass?
              Would appreciate any thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by RCAndrew View Post
                Just checked status and now have been informed that I have to wait until 30 Sep for my HVR1 and HVR2 results.

No update status for mtHaplo.

Kind of expected that it would take longer than the date they originally gave.

Oh well, time for my favorite motto: "Good things come to those that wait"
                See, I had set my mind to waiting until the end of September for results and this morning found a pleasant surprise when I opened my email this morning, results of the HVR1!

Looks like halogroup H.

HVR1 differences from rCRS: 16079T 16278T 16519C

HVR1 differences from RSRS: C16079T A16129G T16187C C16189T T16223C
                G16230A C16311T

Had 9 matches initially, including 1 that is H3.

Not sure how the H3 match factors into the equation.

So, 1 down and 2 to go...

Comment

Working...
                X