X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ekc123
    replied
    New Results

One of the two test results that I was waiting for has appeared this evening. Now, I am only waiting for one set of results, and hopefully I will get the results for the 48-60 panel soon. FTDNA provides a good product, but the wait time is excessive in many cases. After having tested with the company many times over the last several years, that is my only real complaint - the excessive waiting.

Leave a comment:

• ekc123
    replied
    Originally posted by ekc123 View Post
    I'm still waiting on Advanced Test results and the 48-60 y-dna panel from this batch. The expected date for the 48-60 was pushed back to 8/20 and no explanation has been added for the Advanced Test result which was expected on 7/30 and has not posted as of today. Not particularly happy about extended delays for both of the tests I ordered.
    Testing failed again for my y-dna 67 marker upgrade and now updated from 8/20 to 9/10 for a test originally ordered at the beginning of June. The advanced test I also ordered at the beginning of June hasn't even been updated as to the expected date, although it was supposed to be done by 7/30. I hope this isn't going to be like my deep clade test that took 5 months. FTDNA's offerings are good, but its turn around time is terrible and customer service is of very limited helpfulness. Overall, it's not worth it to sit around waiting like this.

Leave a comment:

• ekc123
    replied
    Still waiting

I'm still waiting on Advanced Test results and the 48-60 y-dna panel from this batch. The expected date for the 48-60 was pushed back to 8/20 and no explanation has been added for the Advanced Test result which was expected on 7/30 and has not posted as of today. Not particularly happy about extended delays for both of the tests I ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Osiris
    replied
    Cool, now I have my ff data but I guess the system is still looking for matches. Crossing my fingers

Leave a comment:

• ekc123
    replied
    Some results coming in

I had a y-dna 67 marker upgrade in this batch and two of the three panels came in about a week ago a few weeks ahead of the 7/30 expected date; I hope to get the other panel soon.

Leave a comment:

• Osiris
    replied
    Ooh. Got my population finder stuff in. I'm a very white looking guy with lots of Slovak, German, English and Italian but it came back 10.09% East Asian with only 1% error. My mother's adopted and that's the Hawaiian her birth mother claimed. Wow, confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• ekc123
    replied
    Results message but no results

I got an email stating that my advanced STR results were available this afternoon, but when I logged in nothing was showing. I'm assuming it takes a while for the servers to update or something? I also have a 67 marker upgrade in this batch. My SNP test results from an earlier batch this spring were done within about a week and so I'm hoping these will be done soon, too.
    Last edited by ekc123; 7 July 2012, 01:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LindaT
    replied
    Originally posted by econnore View Post
    Mine says completed but the matches won't load. Maybe later today!
    Ours says completed also. I can download the raw data but we're not seeing any matches. Hopefully that's just because the database hasn't updated yet and not reality.

Leave a comment:

• econnore
    replied
    Mine says completed but the matches won't load. Maybe later today!

Leave a comment:

• LindaT
    replied
    Originally posted by andbro View Post
    Has anyone who received PF got full results yet?
    Not yet for us. Going on 48 hours since PF results got posted.

Leave a comment:

• andbro
    replied
    Has anyone who received PF got full results yet?

Leave a comment:

• LindaT
    replied
    Originally posted by andbro View Post
    Mine did within 3 hours. Don't wait for an eimail
    PF came in last night but no FF or raw data yet. Guess it will show up eventually.

Leave a comment:

• andbro
    replied
    Mine did within 3 hours. Don't wait for an eimail

Leave a comment:

• LindaT
    replied
    Anyone have an idea how long the FF results will take once the PF shows up?

Leave a comment:

• Táltos
    replied
    PF results in! No FF yet.
    Europe (Western European) French, Orcadian 85.79% +/- 5.69%
    Middle East Palestinian, Iranian, Jewish, Adygei, Bedouin, South Bedouin, Druze 14.21% +/-5.69
    Last edited by Táltos; 3 July 2012, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X