Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 464

Dad's FF test, due 11 July 2012

I also am in that batch with the same date. Lets hope it is early.

Comment

My YDNA-111 is in this batch. The results are broken down into multiple groups for the markers. The first is 1-12 and has a date of 6/29. The rest are either 7/11 or 7/13.

Can't wait for the results to post!

Comment

My Y-67 results were upwards of a month early. I'm not sure this will be the case now since it is post sale but the Y tests certainly seem to go faster than the mtDNA ones. My mtDNA were early as well but only a week or so. I'd upgraded to the full mtDNA while waiting for the results though so I'm still waiting for the coding region to complete.

Comment

Any Results - Batch 464

Has any received their Family Finder results from batch 464 yet?

Thanks
          Steve

Comment

Nope (at least I haven't), but it's rather early yet.

Comment

Just got email that my dad's FF test has been "received" by FTDNA (nearly three weeks after it was listed as batched and In Progress online... thanks for that). However, the Population Finder function is now working. I think matches should start appearing soon....

Comment

Hi just received my husbands and sons ydna 12 results. Due 29th June.
                Never received an email.
                Cant wait for the full results.

Comment

PF Results Loaded

My PF results loaded yesterday. According to Bennett, there was an hard drive failure in one of the servers that had to be replaced.

In addition - FTDNA is bringing online two new servers to help speed up and provide more processing.

Thanks
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by shandy4473 View Post
                    My PF results loaded yesterday. According to Bennett, there was an hard drive failure in one of the servers that had to be replaced.

In addition - FTDNA is bringing online two new servers to help speed up and provide more processing.

Thanks
                    Steve
                    Ah - I knew there had to be a problem. None of my kits have gotten matches since May 23 and we usually get 8 to 12 for each kit every week.

Also waiting on my hubby's Y-37 and FF tests in Batch 461.

Comment

Dad's FF test is back. I'm certain he'll be happy to know that we are, in fact, related.

For those interested:
                      3382 Shared cM
                      267 cM longest

Comment

One of my FF is back. Fantastic

Comment

I have receive the first 12 markers of my 111 test. I'm a R1b1a2, but that's really no surprise since that's like half of western europeans. Hope to get some more soon!

Comment

I received my next panel of markers today. I now have markers 1-25.

Comment

37 Marker results appeared shortly after the 25 marker results. The 67 Marker results are now trickling in.

Comment

Working...
                              X