No announcement yet.

Batch 462

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Population Finder results are also up now (or at least I just now realized they were up). No matches though.

Comment

Thanks AJRL. I am still waiting for FF too. Maybe hoping to get the results today was a bit too optimistic.

Comment

I had to go to the Population Finder to find out that my results were posted. There wasn't any kind of update on my main page when they were posted, so they may have actually been posted yesterday without me knowing.

Comment

I was checking PF a couple of times a day, based on what emyr had written earlier. I did not see a notice on the main page either.

Comment

Varlene, I hope your results are in soon! My brother's came in late on a Sunday night. I was able to see them first thing Monday morning, I believe. The date of his match to me is May 13. If your population results are in, you should have your matches and raw data any day now.

Emy

Comment

FF posted this morning. Yippee!

Comment

I've got my FF matches in from this batch too.. still waiting on mt test though. If it goes anything like my dads did last week, I'll start seeing those by the end of this week. Either way, they're early so yeah!!!

Comment

Y37 results in!

Just noticed that my wife's brother's Y37 results posted 5/30 - I never got an email of notification! Results not as expected! NPE possible! "Further research required!"

Comment

Population Finder results are in

They were due 6/18, waiting on matches

Comment

My husbands mt dna plus were in this batch and I got notice that both HVR 1 and 2 tests failed and were being rerun. Original date was 6/27 and new date is 7/9

Comment

Originally posted by Favouriteslave View Post
                        My husbands mt dna plus were in this batch and I got notice that both HVR 1 and 2 tests failed and were being rerun. Original date was 6/27 and new date is 7/9
                        I'm in batch 460 and my original date was 6/13 and it was changed to 6/25 for the same tests as you..I am hoping that it does not have to be rerun..again

Comment

Waiting on full sequence

Hi all
                          I am new to forum and find everything interesting but somethings a little over my head or a lot over!! Lol My FF test was a little early-batch 461 but on the due date 6/18 for full sequence I got a message- due to promo my full sequence (batch 462) won't be ready until 7/9. I did not get the promo but got the wait!

Comment

Still Waiting

I just got notice won't be ready now until 7-30....It was due 6-18 originally. Family Finder was fairly quick but this full sequence is something else! Hope it's worth the wait!

Comment

Working...
                            X