Batch 461

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katerennie4 View Post
    Dad and Grandpa's 37 to 67 marker upgrades apparently both failed to yield results and I've been pushed back to 7/2. How completely depressing!!
    I wonder if there's something about that batch (or part of it) as we just got the same message on my husband's kit (FF and Y-37).

Comment

Dito on being pushed back

Tests Lab Procedure Batch Expected Notes
      mtFullSequence mtDNA Coding Region 461 2/07/2012 The full mtDNA sequence (FGS) is one of the most complex test that we offer. The sequence is divided into portions, and all portions must yield complete results in order for the full sequence to be finished. If we already have your sample, your testing is in progress. Due to the volume of orders we received in our extended promotion, our orders are running, but are taking a little longer to complete. We apologize for the delay, we are working diligently to get you the highest quality results.
      mtFullSequence HVR1 461 2/07/2012 If you have ordered the mtDNA full sequence (FGS), your result for this portion of the mtDNA will arrive with your full sequence results. Please refer to the target date and status description of your pending FGS test for an update. If you have not ordered the mtDNA full sequence, this test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.
      mtFullSequence HVR2 461 2/07/2012 If you have ordered the mtDNA full sequence (FGS), your result for this portion of the mtDNA will arrive with your full sequence results. Please refer to the target date and status description of your pending FGS test for an update. If you have not ordered the mtDNA full sequence, this test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.
      mtFullSequence mtHaplo 461 11/06/2012

Comment

I just got just about the same type of message on my mt Full Sequence!

I'm wondering if their putting these messages up automatically for everyone in the batch just because the whole batch is being delayed?

Carol Anne

Comment

Actually I received the exact same message Colin did.

Carol Anne

Comment

Bummer, I just got the same message. Mine was an upgrade to an in process HVR1 & 2 test that was batched in 457. I have nothing from that either.

I wish they could post partial results or the HVR1 &2. At least I'd have something. I ordered the HVR1 & 2 in late February but my kit wasn't sent for some reason which delayed things a month.

On the plus side, I did get my Y results very quickly. It's the mtDNA I really care about though. The Y stuff was mostly curiosity.

Comment

Me too(tm) - same message as well.

Wish it had gone up Friday, would have saved me a few reloads to see if it had come in yesterday

Comment

wow, sounds like everyone got the same message. Like someone else said above, hopefully it's just a standard message that goes out when they don't finish by the projected date. Hopefully it doesn't take till July for us to get results!

Comment

Y37

Got the Y37 results I was waiting for.
                  Now to assess and see what our next step will be.

Comment

I just noticed that the message I received 2 days ago about the delay in my results had disappeared, so I checked, and some of my results are in at least. Check your accounts!

Carol Anne

Comment

Originally posted by MoberlyDrake View Post
                      I just noticed that the message I received 2 days ago about the delay in my results had disappeared, so I checked, and some of my results are in at least. Check your accounts!

Carol Anne
                      No such luck here for mine, but glad you got results . Hopefully that means this batch won't really take till July 2nd.

Comment

FMS in Batch 461

FMS in Batch 461: The initial date was 2012-06-11 on that day the date was pushed to 2012-07-02.

Comment

Something bad must have happened. My husbands mt dna HVR 1 and 2 due 6/27 were in batch 462 but I got notice both of them failed! Tests are being rerun and are due 7/9 now.

Comment

FMS results have just come in. It was originally expected by 11 June.

Comment

I got 2 of 3 panels for my 1 37-67 upgrade today :-)

The other one says its been 'completed' but only the markers for the first panel are showing up????
                              Last edited by katerennie4; 22 June 2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Okay, they're showing up now, just missing the one panel for the one test, other is complete

:-)

Closest is 61/67 for my dad, all different surnames....

Comment

Working...
                                X