Batch 461

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katerennie4 View Post
    anyone get Y-dna upgrades yet? Waiting on 2 37 to 67 marker upgrades.
    So far I've gotten 12 to 25, but still waiting for 37 and 67. Don't understand why they divide it up and do it piecemeal like this. Keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Littlest bit: I don't think you can tell anything from Y-12. Certainly not anything specific. At most you can see the ancient migration patterns of the haplogroup.

Comment

Still waiting

I know it's only a couple of days past the projected due date of 5/30 for the STR portion of the Y37 to come back, but waiting is difficult.

Final due date for PP3, PP5 and Prediction is projected for 6/13, so it's still within the window.

Still, hoping to see something back sooner rather than later.

Comment

Very cool... my next panel up to Y-37 came in today from this batch. They have completed up to 60 markers and I guess will wait to finish my Y-67 some other time.

I'm an adoptee closing in on a paternal surname. I have a 36/37 match so I'm really encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddH View Post
          Very cool... my next panel up to Y-37 came in today from this batch. They have completed up to 60 markers and I guess will wait to finish my Y-67 some other time.

I'm an adoptee closing in on a paternal surname. I have a 36/37 match so I'm really encouraged.
          congrats! I'm still waiting on both 37 to 67 upgrades no results yet for either.

Comment

Still waiting

I ordered FF and Y37 for my husband. Y12 was due on the 30th but so far - nada.

They are using vials from his mtDNA test of 3 years ago. They sent new vials for him to use but since we now live in South America, a friend is holding them in case they are needed. Hopefully they'll be able to get result from the old vials.

Comment

OK, my panels from this batch are now completed, up to Y-67. Yay! I hope the rest of you get results soon. I guess there's less than two weeks left anyway, so it can't be that long.

Comment

Still nothing

Still nothing on the Y37 results I am waiting for.
                Hoping it will be soon.
                Looks like others have theirs back.

Comment

You aren't alone

I'm still waiting for 37 marker results too. I was upgrading 12 to 37 and got the 25 marker results last week. This is the first time FTDNA has taken it to the actual predicted delivery date... they are usually early.

Comment

My order was completed on 5/22/2012, but I just got the email informing me today! 16 days later...oh well, I guess I can't complain: the results were anticipated on 5/30

Comment

I'm starting to think they pushed back batch 461 & put others ahead of us just b/c we bought during the sale.... #ConspiracyTheory lol.

Comment

I'm starting to think they pushed back batch 461 & put others ahead of us just b/c we bought during the sale.... #ConspiracyTheory lol.
                        I'm still waiting on my husband's results - Y37 and FF. So far nothing.

BUT

They are using an old sample and sent him new vials that a friend is holding for us. We live in Uruguay so we can't use the new vials until we travel up to the US in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by GayeSherman View Post
                          I'm still waiting on my husband's results - Y37 and FF. So far nothing.

BUT

They are using an old sample and sent him new vials that a friend is holding for us. We live in Uruguay so we can't use the new vials until we travel up to the US in a couple of weeks.
                          hmm, did you contact customer service? Sounds like they ran out. I'm doing upgrades from old samples too & I didn't get any new vials in the mail.

Wow, Uruguay Sounds very interesting!

Comment

hmm, did you contact customer service? Sounds like they ran out. I'm doing upgrades from old samples too & I didn't get any new vials in the mail.

Wow, Uruguay Sounds very interesting!
                            The vials have been received by a friend of mine and she'll be handing the package over to us in a couple of weeks. I don't know what customer service can do as the ball is in our court so to speak. When I ordered the test, I didn't think they had enough on hand and he would of course be getting new vials. I was really surprised when he got batched!

Comment

Well, according to the predicted dates, I should get my 37-67 upgrades today....I'm hopeful but not overly optimistic.

Comment

Dad and Grandpa's 37 to 67 marker upgrades apparently both failed to yield results and I've been pushed back to 7/2. How completely depressing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X