Batch 460

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 460

So I saw my kit was batched with 460, So excited! my family thinks this stuff is silly lol but I love it. But waiting for the results is excruciating! I hope they come supper early. I see its been received by the lab...fingers crossed that it comes before June :-)

I just got a 37 marker Y-DNA test from batch 460 back today, more than a month early. Thanks FTDNA!

Susan

Comment

Oh congrats the wait is excruciating. Like waiting for college approval letter! I really hope mine comes in early, it's due 6/13.

Comment

Originally posted by similligan View Post
        I just got a 37 marker Y-DNA test from batch 460 back today, more than a month early. Thanks FTDNA!

Susan
        I got the Y13-25 portion back yesterday, out of my upgrade to Y-67.

Comment

Seems like upgrades come in much faster. Good to know for when I DO upgrade!

Comment

This batch is taking forever though... I see other batches with higher numbers than 460 already seeing results.

Comment

Originally posted by ahernandez View Post
              This batch is taking forever though... I see other batches with higher numbers than 460 already seeing results.
              Omg you have no idea! I mean granted, mine is due 6/13 but, I see as you say, so many others with batches with higher numbers getting their results and this wait is killing me! I almost want to pout like a child and say it's not fair. I have never waited this long for anything, this is excruciating.

Comment

Batch 460

Got my last Y-DNA results in for batch 459 last night now waiting for Y-DNA 37 results in this batch, they say first set of 12 should be in on the 1ST June that's tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by edshazell View Post
                  Got my last Y-DNA results in for batch 459 last night now waiting for Y-DNA 37 results in this batch, they say first set of 12 should be in on the 1ST June that's tomorrow.
                  It must be nice to have results lol. This is my first time doing this...so I have zero results. I hope when I upgrade later on in the year it won't take so long as the first time.

Comment

As the great Tom Petty once noted, "The waiting is the hardest part".

It never gets easier. Heck, it could take only a day and I'd still be antsy during that twenty four hour wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_mke View Post
                      As the great Tom Petty once noted, "The waiting is the hardest part".

It never gets easier. Heck, it could take only a day and I'd still be antsy during that twenty four hour wait.
                      The bad part is in one the replies here FTDNA sent an email of the reply, I thought it was THE email, lol, the notice for my results, I could swear my heart skipped a beat, nope it was just for the forum lol, that's the worst that could of happened to me, a person on the FB page said it happened to them too.

Comment

Batch 460

Got the first 12 of my Y-DNA 37 results back last night.

Comment

Batch 460

Thats it all 37 results are in and very good they are!

Comment

Originally posted by edshazell View Post
                            Thats it all 37 results are in and very good they are!
                            This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.
                            Ugh!

Comment

I finally got my results Am very happy...

Comment

Working...
                              X