Batch 459

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 459

My 37 to 67 upgrade test has been assigned batch 459. Can't wait!

I also have an upgrade from 37 to 67 in this batch lets hope they come in early like the first 37 did.

Comment

Strange range of times for DF29 results

I have two orders for the SNP DF29, placed at about the same time, both in bath 459. One result came back two weeks ago. The other isn't back yet and customer service told me it will be another week or two and that's all he would say. What's likely up with that?

Dora

Comment

Strange range of times for DF29 results

I assumed it would pin today's date to my query above; I guess not. Today is May 16.

Comment

Batch 459

Anyone else still waiting for Y-DNA results from this batch?

Comment

Still waiting for Advanced STR Test (DYF397).

Comment

Batch 459

Well if I dont get my results on Monday it will be the first time ever that Family Tree have been later than the expected date.

Comment

Batch 459

Well its now the 29th my expected date was 28th and still waiting for panel 48-60 of my Y-DNA 37 to 67 upgrade. No reply to my email to customer services anyone else having problems?

Comment

Batch 459

Just got this

This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date 19th June

So the wait goes on.

Comment

Batch 459

The wait wasn't long they posted the last set of results last night!

Comment

Working...
                    X