Batch 453

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 453

Just got notice today that my Deep Clade test has been assigned to batch 453. Results are expected 4/16/2012.

Originally posted by Kountz View Post
    Just got notice today that my Deep Clade test has been assigned to batch 453. Results are expected 4/16/2012.
    My L1027 (a new N1c1 SNP) and my cousin's Z280 (R1a1) tests are in this batch with a due date of 4/18/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by dwight View Post
      My L1027 (a new N1c1 SNP) and my cousin's Z280 (R1a1) tests are in this batch with a due date of 4/18/2012.
      I'm in the same batch for L1022, L1025, & L1027; my due date is 4/16/2012.

Comment

Batch 453

I just received notification that my Family Finder test and my mtDNA test were assigned to Batch 453- due to be done 4/25/2102.

Comment

Batch 453

I am also waiting for a test to return from batch 453. Return on 4/25/12.
          Last edited by VelvetVellocet; 6 March 2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Me too. I have a SNP test assigned to batch 453, due back around 16 April.

Comment

Originally posted by PDHOTLEN View Post
              Me too. I have a SNP test assigned to batch 453, due back around 16 April.
              My SNP test is back already! That was fast. I did a Z283 test, just to make sure about where I really stand in the greater scheme of things. It was negative, as I expected.

Comment

YDNA 12 + family finder batched 02/29/2012.

I received population finder result today. No match yet, no raw data yet, no YDNA result yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihajlo View Post
                  YDNA 12 + family finder batched 02/29/2012.

I received population finder result today. No match yet, no raw data yet, no YDNA result yet.
                  Based on my own experience and what others have posted, I think that you will have your matches and raw data by Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by emyr View Post
                    Based on my own experience and what others have posted, I think that you will have your matches and raw data by Friday night.
                    Thank you for the note. I'll wait !

Comment

Working...
                    X