Batch 443

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 443

I have a distant cousins 37 marker Y-DNA test in this batch. The due dates are pretty spread out.

Y-DNA37(Y-DNA13-25 Markers) 02/10/2012
    Y-DNA37(Y-DNA26-37 Markers) 02/10/2012
    Y-DNA37(Prediction) 01/25/2012
    Y-DNA37(Y-DNA1-12 Markers) 01/27/2012

I am in this batch also. My dates are the same.

Comment

My predicted result dates have changed a bit. The "Prediction" date was moved from 1/25 to 2/8. All the other dates have remained the same.

Comment

Batch 443

Hi My relatives Family Finder for batch 443 is still the same date

I also have a cousin in Batch 442 for a Y-DNA test no change in date and no results have come in yet. I hope they come in on time a little early would not hurt.

Pending Items
        TESTS EXPECTED* BATCH NOTES
        Y-DNA37(Y-DNA13-25 Markers) 02/03/2012 442
        Y-DNA37(Y-DNA26-37 Markers) 02/03/2012 442
        Y-DNA37(Prediction) 01/18/2012 442
        Y-DNA37(Y-DNA1-12 Markers) 01/20/2012 442

Cheryl

Comment

And our results are now officially late...

Comment

My cousins dates got changed only 26-37 markers left to go.
            Pending Tests
            Tests Lab Procedure Batch Expected Notes
            Y-DNA37 Y-DNA26-37 Markers 442 2/13/2012 If we already have your sample, your testing is in progress. Due to the volume of orders we received in our extended promotion, our orders are running, but are taking a little longer to complete. We apologize for the delay, we are working diligently to get you the highest quality results.
            Y-DNA37 Prediction 442 2/1/2012
            Cheryl

Originally posted by vrc84 View Post
            And our results are now officially late...

Comment

Got an email today that my cousin's Y-DNA test results for all markers "failed to produce a clear result in this run." The results have been pushed back to 2/20, except for the "prediction," which is still scheduled for 2/8.

The wait continues. Hopefully I won't have to get another sample...

Comment

Originally posted by vrc84 View Post
                Got an email today that my cousin's Y-DNA test results for all markers "failed to produce a clear result in this run." The results have been pushed back to 2/20, except for the "prediction," which is still scheduled for 2/8.

The wait continues. Hopefully I won't have to get another sample...
                It must be something at the lab because I receive the same email for my father in law.

Comment

So that's three of us in this batch that got the same message, which most likely means it's just a lab delay. I'm fine with that, I just really don't want to have to ask my cousin to re-test.

Comment

Matt a regular posted FTDNA was in the process of upgrading the Houston DNA Lab. I suspect that could be the reason for the delay.

Comment

My cousin's y-DNA results are starting to come in. I have the marks, but no predicted haplogroup yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X