Batch 441

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backlog

I, too, am awaiting the results of a Y-Refine37to67 order in this batch that were supposed to arrive 1/16/2012. Instead of results, I received messages communicating that the results are delayed until 2/6/2012. A FTDNA customer service representative told me that their Arizona laboratory is "a little behind," but the results should arrive within another 2 weeks. I am disappointed that results for a test ordered in November are still not available in mid-January.

Comment

Ahh.. I had a feeling that they were just running behind and that this was their "go to" response for that... not that there was actually any problem with the sample.

Comment

Results

Some result panels came in for my refine 37 to 67 Y-DNA order. Interesting that results for markers 38-47 and 61-67 have been uploaded but results for markers 48-60 are not yet uploaded. Is this typical?

Comment

Yes it is typical. Same thing happened to me.

Comment

Same thing happened with mine too.

Comment

same.test Y-Refine37to67,batch 439 still wait Y-DNA48-60 Markers ,Expected 2/13/2012

Comment

I'm still waiting on an SNP test in Batch 441. Is anyone else waiting for a test from this batch?

Comment

Originally posted by paitenceofjob View Post
                  I'm still waiting on an SNP test in Batch 441. Is anyone else waiting for a test from this batch?
                  I have 2 project Deep Clades in 441. Four negative SNPs, so far. The original predicted date was January 18th, now February 6th. They are blaming the delay on the Houston lab renovations, but Deep Clades are often slow due to waiting for large enough batches to accumulate.

Comment

Working...
                  X