• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 441

I have 3 SNPs in this batch.

L552(L552) 01/16/2012 441
    L553(L553) 01/16/2012 441
    L562(L562) 01/16/2012 441
    Just doing it for R1b-U152 Project research.

Batch 441 - FF results expected 01/25/2012

Comment

Batch 441 - Family Finder(PopulationFinder) - 01/11/2012

Now there is only one pending result where there used to be two, one for Population Finder and a separate one at the later date for Family Finder. I hope this means the Family Finder results might come in sooner than the expected 01/25/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by varlene View Post
        Batch 441 - Family Finder(PopulationFinder) - 01/11/2012

Now there is only one pending result where there used to be two, one for Population Finder and a separate one at the later date for Family Finder. I hope this means the Family Finder results might come in sooner than the expected 01/25/2012.
        Are you sure that the FF results aren't in?

Comment

@ursus: THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! Yes, FF results are in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudgeeclarke View Post
            I have 3 SNPs in this batch.

Just doing it for R1b-U152 Project research.
            Results back today in time for Christmas. (woohoo ... my lump of coal).

L552- L553- L562+

OK, I think that's all I can test for the Project admin for now.

Comment

My FF was in batch 441 and looks like it all came in ( FamilyFinder+ PopulationFinder) one week ago. I still have pending lab results though for PF due 1/11. I can't figure out why?

Comment

That's weird my batch 441 Fam Finder/Pop Finder haven't come in... it still says pending 1/16/2012.

How come some have come in and some haven't I thought it was a batch?

Comment

Batch 441

Originally posted by ahernandez View Post
                  That's weird my batch 441 Fam Finder/Pop Finder haven't come in... it still says pending 1/16/2012.

How come some have come in and some haven't I thought it was a batch?
                  What can happen sometimes is because of the sale the batches are larger and not done all at once their my be several dates for the same batch.
                  you can call them or send an Email and ask.
                  Cheryl

Comment

Thanks. I'll wait til after the 1/16 deadline and if still nothing I'll contact them. No point in asking when they haven't promised anything before 1/16.

Comment

I got my population finder results yesterday, but not my matches... should be soon now.

Comment

I'm waiting on y37-67 results and I surely do hope they come in on Monday as expected. I can't figure out why people with the same test in later batches would already have their results when I don't - unless tests are done at both labs and one is faster than the other?

Comment

Ugh, the dreaded response of "your samples produced no results" and now I have to wait until Feb. 6th. How do they get results from one sample and not the other?

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!

Just got this from FTDNA:

FamilyFinder - 2/6/2012 Your expected date has recently been updated to reflect the current timeframe for your results to be ready. We sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. One of the following circumstances applies to you: 1) We have recently received your DNA collection kit and have begun testing. 2) Multiple attempts have been made to test the DNA we had stored in our lab. All attempts failed to pass our strict quality control standards. If we have no additional vials of DNA stored, you will be sent an additional collection kit so that we may continue testing. 3) We are waiting for you to return the DNA collection kit we sent to you. The expected date only applies to those of you who have remaining DNA stored in our lab for testing.
                            How is this possible when they already gave us our Population Finder results? This sucks!

Comment

Did anyone who was expecting results today receive them? Or did we all get the email that our results failed?

Comment

Working...
                              X