No announcement yet.

Batch 439

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone from this Batch received their results yet? I had expected Family Finder results about 10 days ago, based on recent times. This Batch came in to the lab before the recent holiday sale.

Comment

FF Results in

My sister's Family Finder results came in overnight. This is the first time that I have seen results come in overnight, but I am happy regardless.

Comment

My FF results from this batch came in on the Wed 21st.

Comment

Got my FF on the 21st also. Got my mtDNA HVR1 and HVR2 tonight. Thought I ordered one more (the Y) but can't figure out where to look.

Got U5, U5a, U5b1c, U5b3

What do I do now? I am adopted, so I am flying blind.

Any help or suggestions for the next step would be greatly appreciated!!

L

Comment

Originally posted by girlodiamonds View Post
            Got my FF on the 21st also. Got my mtDNA HVR1 and HVR2 tonight. Thought I ordered one more (the Y) but can't figure out where to look.

Got U5, U5a, U5b1c, U5b3

What do I do now? I am adopted, so I am flying blind.

Any help or suggestions for the next step would be greatly appreciated!!

L
            Well, if "girlodiamonds" is in fact a girl, ordering the Y test could be problematic

Comment

Originally posted by JPHutchins View Post
              Has anyone from this Batch received their results yet? I had expected Family Finder results about 10 days ago, based on recent times. This Batch came in to the lab before the recent holiday sale.
              I was expected to get my first few panels around end of December for my Y111. but most of the results were due mid January. Here we are new years day and I have all the results bar one panel. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
              X