Batch 439

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 439

And so the wait begins ..... due dates for first things 28th Dec through to 11th Jan. Exciting stuff.....

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    And so the wait begins ..... due dates for first things 28th Dec through to 11th Jan. Exciting stuff.....
    Ugh, can't imagine being told results are due NEXT YEAR. Don't worry, time flies ... really.

Perhaps try the new wait loss programme ....

Comment

Storm,

I'm in the same batch 439 for WTY, but I can't see me getting it all in only 5 weeks.

Comment

My sister is in this Batch for FF with an estimated return date of 1/08/12. Based on previous results, I expect that they will return around 12/7/11.

When the Sale tests start going in, the wait times will increase.

Comment

L800

I'm in the batch for L800 snp I1d1 P109+ L L22+

Mudary

Comment

Oh wow - so we is one excited family waiting for the kids to arrive lol. Im waiting for (dunno If I already said it) Y 111. I saw after rummaging that you could actually get that instead of most of the site which just says Y67. SO we shall see what we shall see. As for waiting its very exciting and I have wanted to do this for a while. I have a family mystery to try and clear up. My grandfather was born out of wedlock. I have traced his father (well the one he was told was his father), and its not looking like it was. As His mum and his (perhaps) father, actually lived miles apart from each other. And The (perhaps) father only moved near the mother, to run a pub, about 6 months before they married. Also, my grandad had a twin. Which he didnt know about. He died before I did this.

Comment

Just got the result for the SNP that I ordered. It has only been taking about two weeks for SNPs. I'm now Z1+.

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
                Just got the result for the SNP that I ordered. It has only been taking about two weeks for SNPs. I'm now Z1+.
                So you're R2-D2-Z1+. See if they can run a C3PO SNP for you.
                And may the Force etc etc ...

Comment

Anyone receive their Family Finder or Population Finder in this batch yet?

Comment

I have a FF test in this batch and I haven't heard a thing yet. I noticed that someone with FF in batch 438 got their result on Dec 5, so I was hoping we'd have ours a week later, ie Dec 12, but it wasn't to be. Maybe the extra work brought by the sale has delayed things. Anyway, we can't complain, the due dates are Dec 28 and Jan 2 so let's hope we get the results by then.

Comment

Woke up this morning to find two emails from noreply at ftdna -

due date for results was 28 Dec and 11 Jan. However the two emails were two results strips woooo hooooo. So I now have 25 markers to examine. Only another 76 results to wait for lol. Y111 test kit. Well you have to really dont you lol. V Excited.

Hope others get an early Christmas pressy.

Comment

Congrats...!!! that's awesome....I am still waiting on HVR1 results from batch 432....sigh...

Comment

Waiting Game

I to am waiting for batch 439 FF on my Son......plus I ordered a FF test kit on 30th Nov, and it has not arrived yet.... I know we are on the other side of the "pond" and Christmas is coming, its just so frustrating, still its a huge comfort, to be able to read this forum and realise we are not on our own, thank you everyone.

Comment

kits

Originally posted by dello View Post
                            I to am waiting for batch 439 FF on my Son......plus I ordered a FF test kit on 30th Nov, and it has not arrived yet.... I know we are on the other side of the "pond" and Christmas is coming, its just so frustrating, still its a huge comfort, to be able to read this forum and realise we are not on our own, thank you everyone.
                            If I may make a suggestion you most likely thought of this already. If you are planning to give a kit as a present make an IOU FTDNA kit . You can do a print out of what does come inside the kit an the directions and I know somewhere their is a website that shows you everything you need to do from unpacking the kit to sending it back to FTDNA also put the web address in as well .
                            You can put everything in a envelope. May not be the real thing but may be the best you can do.
                            I hope you get your kit before Christmas have a wonderful Holiday.

Cheryl

Comment

Live in hopes.

Thats very kind of you, your suggestion, but this one I have ordered I have paid for, and its got to be forwarded to Ireland WHEN I get it, in the HOPES its going to verify (in the end) a relative/ half brother, of my Sons father.
                              The original kit came from Somerset in England, I don"t understand why this one is coming and taking so long from the States?!!!!!! I live in hopes maybes tomorrow?!!!!! Have a super Christmas everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X