Batch Number 436

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Number 436

I'm told that my Y-67 upgrade to Y-111 is in Batch 436, with a due date of 12/12/2011.

Couldn't resist doing the final part to Y-111, even though I have no real leads at Y-67. Like Mt. Everest - it is climbed "because it's there".

DeepClade, 12/12/11

Mudgeeclarke: I have two "matches" at Y111 now; I was in the first batch when they started offering the test. Even though my two matches more-or-less ruled out recent relationship (GD7 and 8 - although they weren't terribly close at Y67 anyway), it's an investment in the future....

Comment

Originally posted by Mudgeeclarke View Post
      I'm told that my Y-67 upgrade to Y-111 is in Batch 436, with a due date of 12/12/2011.

Couldn't resist doing the final part to Y-111, even though I have no real leads at Y-67. Like Mt. Everest - it is climbed "because it's there".
      Admit it. Your addicted to "Waiting". Now you have to "Wait" for batch 432 and this batch

Comment

Originally posted by Yaffa View Post
        Admit it. Your addicted to "Waiting". Now you have to "Wait" for batch 432 and this batch
        Originally posted by sjadelson
        Even though my two matches more-or-less ruled out recent relationship (GD7 and 8 - although they weren't terribly close at Y67 anyway), it's an investment in the future....
        I definitely have the Waiting Gene. 'YRwe ...' Or maybe, it takes so long, I'm actually mutating as we speak and that 'YRwe ...' is growing on me.

Investment ... hmmm. Good if the price goes up, bad if the sale is 50% off.

Seriously, yes, I agree, it's for the future. I want to be able to jump on any decent match and 'know' what I've got at the highest level (or convince the other match to move up too.) So far a Y37 4GD match has also been a 4GD match at Y67 and so at least it will give me better probabilities if we continue the 4GD at Y-111. Other than that, I'm just happy to put my markers into the World Wide Databank.
        Last edited by Mudgeeclarke; 27 October 2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

SNP test

I'm in this batch as well. Waiting on an advanced SNP order to see if FTDNA can pick up a positive result on a new SNP that is in subgroup G2a3b1a2. Hopefully more people in this subgroup will test as well.

Comment

I'm one of many folks testing for Y-DNA Haplogroup R1a1a1 SNP Z92 in batch 436. I added a couple of other SNPs (L-365 and L366). Hopefully we will see some additional structure under the R1a1 section of the Y-DNA haplogroup tree once this group of test results is analyzed.

Comment

I have a project member's 37 marker test assigned to this batch. His results are due 12/9 and 12/23

Comment

Results in

I checked my homepage yesterday & the first 25 markers are in!
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I'm very surpised that some results are in for this batch already. I don't think any results are in for batch 435 yet. I'm waiting for results for both 435 and 436 batches.

Originally posted by bob armstrong View Post
                  I checked my homepage yesterday & the first 25 markers are in!
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Batch 436 Question

I have few different batches running at the moment. The batch 434 results are almost in (Panel 1 and Panel3), but I have nothing on batch 436. Awaiting some Y-DNA 37 results. Is there a particular day they release results? My batch 434 results were released on a Tuesday.

Comment

Panels arriving

Woohoo! Some of the Y-111 panels popped up last night, and only two panels remaining, so there is a very strong chance I will have the total result this week.

Promised 12/12 and looks like being 2 weeks or so ahead of time. Nice !

Comment

DeepClade complete (R1b1a2a1a1a4a)

Comment

Still waiting on all my panels for Y-37 test

Comment

My last panel of Y-111 was released today (woo-hoo) so apart from a few SNPs for R-U152 Group study, I've done all the Y, all the mtDNA, and the FF. (Fat lot of good it's done for me to this point! Now, I just wait for the random hit.)

PS. I held off on the 'Warrior Gene' - I spent 567 long days as a combat infantryman in a charming spot in S E Asia in the late 60s. I'd hate to find out NOW that I didn't have what it takes.

Comment

Y-DNA results for markers 12, 25 and 37 came in today

Comment

Working...
                              X