No announcement yet.

Batch 435

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn - my yDNA37 tests for markers 13-25 and 26-37 haven't worked and they're retesting. Results now expected by 27 Dec. I wonder why that happened - I was meticulous in collecting the samples. Hope the other tests - Family Finder in batch 439 and Deep Clade in 440 - are OK.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanm View Post
      I have; it's interesting, if incomplete. As a crowdsourced website like Wikipedia, the coverage of significant SNPs is rather spotty. Some have extensive information on known genes, links to articles, etc. Others, which in reality have been more extensively studied, barely have any information at all. It all depends on the contributors' interests.

The best part about SNPedia is the free software Promethease. You can download it and input your raw autosomal data, and all the results from SNPedia will then be accessible in a slightly more user-friendly interface.
      I got an Email from FTDNA stating that new results were posted but when I checked my webpage nothing new was posted. Only outstanding test is the Warrior Gene and it's not posted yet so I have no idea what these new Emails were about. (There were two).

Comment

Batch Bust

Originally posted by BrianP View Post
        Damn - my yDNA37 tests for markers 13-25 and 26-37 haven't worked and they're retesting. Results now expected by 27 Dec. I wonder why that happened - I was meticulous in collecting the samples. Hope the other tests - Family Finder in batch 439 and Deep Clade in 440 - are OK.
        Yeah, I got the same message about this batch for 26-37.

Comment

Originally posted by girlperson1 View Post
          I ordered the full series of Factoid tests for myself. I got everything back so far except for the Warrior Gene.
          I was informed yesterday by Email that it might be another three weeks before I get my Warrior Gene results. No explanation as to why even though my web page says December 5, 2011.

Comment

Working...
          X