Batch 434

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lisa meredith View Post
    ...should I be concerned if FF results in batch 435 start coming in and I still don't have mine?
    thanks,
    Lisa
    Welcome, Lisa. No, don't be concerned. As you say, many variables and the dates are a reasonable 'guesstimate'. Although I have had to wait for some much longer than 'guessed', other tests have been back much more quickly. On average, about right !! From what I have seen here, the FF does seem to come back on or before time, though. Good luck. (Yep! Waiting is a d-r-a-g !!)

Comment

thanks, Colin! yeah, patience...what's that?

Comment

Originally posted by lisa meredith View Post
        thanks, Colin! yeah, patience...what's that?
        Lisa, the benefit is that when you get you results, you have all the information. No invites, acceptance or rejections.

Comment

sharing

that is very exciting to me, JP. can't wait to see my matches-well, I guess I have to LOL...c'mon results!

Comment

First 2 Test Early

Is it common to get the first 2 of 3 results on the 37 ealy and then delay between. It was originally due on 12/5/11, but I received these almost 2 weeks ago??? Just wondering if this is normal or not? thanks

Comment

Not unusual. Keep in mind too that the match data won't be valid until all 3 panels are posted.

Originally posted by bitblaze View Post
              Is it common to get the first 2 of 3 results on the 37 ealy and then delay between. It was originally due on 12/5/11, but I received these almost 2 weeks ago??? Just wondering if this is normal or not? thanks

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by dwight View Post
                Not unusual. Keep in mind too that the match data won't be valid until all 3 panels are posted.

Comment

How long is it between Panel results? I have a Y-DNA 37 in the mix and have received panel 1 and 3, but have been waiting on panel 2 for the last 12 days.

Comment

Working...
                  X