Batch 434

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 434

Got two STR tests in this batch, due 11/28/2011. Or 2011-11-28 if you like.

My daughter's FF test is in this batch, due 12/7/2011.

Comment

My sister's Family Finder is also in this batch with a due date of 12/07/2011.

Comment

My FF test is in this batch, due 11/28/2011. What do you think? How long does it take?

mtDNA: FGS Haplogroup V
        YDNA: R1b1a2a1a1b

Comment

First of all, I do not know why your FF is scheduled to return a week earlier than my sister's. However, they are usually returning a week or two early.

Comment

My sister is in that batch too. (We're not genetically related because I'm adopted - but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a distant cousin since my mom's family and her mom's family were both from Belarus).

Two previous tests have come in 2 to 3 weeks early.

Comment

Omg!!! Results are in!!!

WOW!!! Can't believe it!!! Just checked my email & found that my daughter's Family Finder results are in after only 2 weeks!!! The sample was received at FTDNA on 10/11 and results were due on 12/7.

Comment

My half-sister's results were in also.

Comment

I've got my result too! But, I have 58,59% of Russian!!!!!!!! For me, this is impossible!!!!!!!!

My ancestors were from Iberian Peninsula!!!!!!!

Anybody can explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by FGSV View Post
                    I've got my result too! But, I have 58,59% of Russian!!!!!!!! For me, this is impossible!!!!!!!!

Yes I can explain my uncle got a very high % of Finnish for no reason too. We have no Finnish. PF needs some serious readjusting. Send your raw data to Dr Doug McDonald and have him fine tune your PF

Dr McDonald's email [email protected]

Comment

Congrats on getting your results, Ivan ...

Nрепятствуйте нам выпить здравицу!!

Comment

Yaffa, do you think there was mistake?

Comment

Yaffa, do you think there was mistake?
                          No. We were also given very high % of Middle Eastern and Dr McDonald could not read any ME in our family either. PF does need readjusting. I would email your raw data both X and autosomal to Dr McDonald. Give him an idea of your linage and see what he comes up with. I just sent him my sisters raw data since PF gave her Middle Eastern and it does not seem accurate to her known family history.

Comment

Russian migration

Many Russians migrated from their homeland to southern Europe, including Spain, between 1917 and 1923. It is possible your ancestors may have migrated at an earlier time, long before the Great War or the Revolution.

Comment

FF results in batch 434-still waiting

hello! new to the site and the forum. I see others in batch 434 (who also had the predicted results date of 12/7) rec'd their FF results last week. I have read there are variables that could result in a delay-just wondering if there is a estimated range for the entire batch to get results...should I be concerned if FF results in batch 435 start coming in and I still don't have mine?
                              thanks,
                              Lisa

Comment

Working...
                              X