Batch 429

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 429

I just got my 25 and 37 marker yDNA results in this batch...But my projects all have me listed as 12 markers/unassigned..What must I do to get these added?

anyone else get results 429?

They told us 4 weeks when we ordered and it's going on 8....on Monday they said it was done, and just going through final processing. ARGH!

Comment

Originally posted by NewLeaf View Post
      They told us 4 weeks when we ordered and it's going on 8....on Monday they said it was done, and just going through final processing. ARGH!
      In May 15, out Aug 31. 3 1/2 months for my Y67 in Batch 414.

I feel for you - it is a real drag to be waiting. But like me, you probably prefer slow accurate to fast doubtful.

Comment

that is true, rather it would be accurate! unforunately just got a notice that the quality of the sample now is an issue, so we 'might' need another kit. this is the second time this has happened with me (another relative) - wonder how true it is or if they just didn't have it any longer? it's frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by NewLeaf View Post
          that is true, rather it would be accurate! unforunately just got a notice that the quality of the sample now is an issue, so we 'might' need another kit. this is the second time this has happened with me (another relative) - wonder how true it is or if they just didn't have it any longer? it's frustrating.
          Hmmm. I got that notice twice, but I think it is a polite way of side stepping the delay - whatever the reason may be ... (e.g. spilt the salad dressing on the swab vial during lunch break, ... whatever...)

(It's enough to make you spit, isn't it !! )

Comment

hmmm

well, you've given me hope then! perhaps they can figure it out after removing the salad dressing from the swab! Waiting 'til January is just too much

Comment

Working...
            X